Tuesday, July 21, 2009

my last mistake

I am not a woman of many talents because I'm really only good at the following things:

1. Passing Judgement
2. Watching TV
3. Procrastinating
4. Doing a Shakira singing impression (I actually have only done it once, but it was spot on you guys)

However, Sunday night after months of an ongoing struggle with baking science, I made a batch of cookies that actually ended up like how chocolate chip cookies are supposed to look.


So I finally get to add Can Make Normal Cookies to the list. Talent!

4 comments:

Sra said...

I accidentally clicked on that photo and got an up-close shot of those cookies. Boy do they look delicious. And strikingly normal.

Mimi said...

Those look yummy! I consider myself a pretty good baker and I still can't make a decent batch of chocolate chip cookies, good thing my family prefers Oreos!

Tasha said...

#4 is no joke. I was there for the one and only showing and it was perfect. Perfect. Her hips for sure don't lie.

marshall p said...

you *amaze* me! I have never been able to manage normal looking cookies. wah.