Wednesday, April 29, 2009

unknown legend

Has everyone seen Rachel Getting Married?

If you haven't you should because it's really great. It might wander from time to time, and I don't know if I agree with Anne Hathaway's nomination but over all I really loved it. And the music...the music is great. I wish I could find a version of Tunde Adebimpe singing Unknown Legend on youtube, but I can't so you'll have to buy the soundtrack yourself and listen to Neil Young right now. But then again, everyone should listen to Neil Young anyway (I'm looking at you dad).

3 comments:

i i eee said...

I liked it. And it was just the right amount of handheld, so happily I didn't throw up.

becky said...

i loved this movie! everyone see it.

Lizbot said...

I watched this last night and have mixed feelings about it. It was unique in how it was filmed and done really well. I liked how some of the scenes were drawn out, because that never happens in movies, but at the same time I was like, alright, enough already. And I kinda wanted to shoot the guy playing the violin (?) at the end.