Tuesday, April 7, 2009

a sunday smile

I think generally Mormons are well mannered people, very concerned with looking and acting appropriately and getting to church every Sunday. But twice a year when General Conference happens we all sit on our couches in pajamas and realize that no church is way more awesome! And then everyone blogs about it so maybe eventually it will catch on that church should just be a broadcast every week...yes?

At our house Naomi invited a handful of people over for brunch during the break.

We talked through the opening song (happens at regular church too).

And Joel played around with my box camera while I knitted.

4 comments:

k8 said...

I love it when church is a podcast.

Mimi said...

Church in PJ's is awsome! Love those place mats...are they Orla Kiely? I've been looking for the floor mat in that pattern.

Kersten said...

There is nothing better for knitting than general conference. No plot to follow, no visuals to pay attention to — just lots of knit stitch, purl stitch, and "be good."

Ems said...

Mimi, those place mats are Orla Kiely. My roommate got them, I still haven't gotten around to checking out the line in person.