Monday, April 13, 2009

black egg

Christopher and Tasha hosted an egg-dying party last Thursday. I know Easter is totally over, but work had the nerve to be busy on Friday so I didn't get these photos posted then. And if we all know one thing about me besides how much TV I watch, it's that I love putting pictures up all over the internet.

At the party you would have found:

supplies

angry babies

conversing babies

favorite four-eyes

serious craftsmen

serious artists

smiling artist

peasant women (with boring eggs)

(with exciting eggs!)

Megan

Bryton

Dallas

X-tina

Michelle

these guys

and more guys

3 comments:

Lee said...

That picture of Elin is one of the best things.

k8 said...

oh how desperately i wish i had been at this party!!!

Jamie said...

Me too k8. All the good eggs were there!