Thursday, April 16, 2009

daydreamin'

Last night I went to see Girl Talk and Lupe Fiasco at the U because despite the weather, I thought it would be awesome. And it was. It was crawling with creepy young college students (not to be confused with dumb old college students like me), but other than that it was a lot of fun.

Kristin and I were wearing the same (kind of) gloves.

Then Danny and I noticed we were wearing both of Katie's brands!

Then Girl Talk let creepy college students on stage.

Kristen and Danny danced like the creepy college students on stage.

Then it got dark and Lupe Fiasco came out (I love shows outside).

Then no one was really prepared for this picture I took

Then on the way home I noticed I spend most of my time with a man bear.


For anyone not familiar with Lupe Fiasco, this is a good one. I fell in love with it a couple of years ago and haven't been disappointed with his stuff since.

6 comments:

Mimi said...

Oh poor Emily! How can you stand bear man. He's so much more handsome when he cleans up! AHHHHHH! I just want him to brush his hair!!!!!!! Oh I like your red boots.

Shelby said...

Thanks for that Em! Seems y'all in UT have been having my kind of weather while we had 3 full days of sunshine.

k8 said...

i like your puma-tretorn shot. awesome!

Lee said...

I like that Lupe.

caroline duke said...

oh i'm jealous... bet that was an awesome show.

Kate E. Maahs said...

Hey, great post on lupe Fiasco. I love the sample that he uses from 'Daydeam in blue'.

The beta band also does a fabulous remix of it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75oT42sH-iE and of course, you've got to love the original from the Wallace Collection http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7GjYcL0ck4

jealous here, that you got to see him.