Tuesday, April 14, 2009

the distance

I have only used my Nike+ three times now. And I don't have the shoe thing for the sensor yet so I just have to stick it in my shoe. However I didn't realize, on my second use, that I had to stick the sensor in the front of my shoe for it to pick up properly. I was on a treadmill so when I hit well over 3 miles there and my iPod still said I wasn't done with one 1, I figured something was up. But oh well...no big deal. It's not like my running history shows up on the internet for all to see.

Oh wait...

That running girl icon should be crawling.

3 comments:

Mimi said...

I've never seen this. You stick something in your shoe and it tells you the distance you've run? WOW! It even shows up on your iPod?! This sounds like something I would beg Chris for and then shove in a drawer and never use.

k8 said...

i don't even know where my thingy is. but i should really dig it up.

us said...

That is so cool. Keep up the good work!!!