Friday, February 13, 2009

l-o-v-e

I'm behind on my Valentine's mix (what's new). But I still love Valentine's as an excuse for color coordinated candy and an extra reason to tell people I love them. Aaron and I are headed to Logan for the long weekend to hang out with siblings and my adorable grandparents too. I can't wait.
Our little home on E Street has been more festive than usual this year thanks to some Naomi crafts and a little rearranging. I hope everyone enjoys the day with some treats.





And an extra bonus...I was delighted at work yesterday to run across this little heart surprise as I was stuffing my face with Cadbury Mini Eggs.

Love is in the air!

3 comments:

Lizbot said...

I never got an autumn/fall mix. :(

Tasha said...

You take such lovely pictures. Love them. Love your face. Love everything. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love.

an illdressed foolishwise said...

Please send me the Valentines Mix when it's done. i cant wait..