Monday, February 23, 2009

all my life

Why, if I have that peacock box and the whole top drawer dedicated to organizing jewelry, does this still seem to happen?

And why besides the rings and earrings and necklaces that are out of place, is there also all the other stuff?

I am going to make it a goal this week to keep it clean in order to avoid thinking about my other goal this week of passing the Armenian language test I have to take on Saturday in order to graduate college even though I haven't spoken Armenian in four years.

No pressure.

6 comments:

k8 said...

your photoshop pictures are my favorite

i i eee said...

Go Team Graduate!

I'll pray that you do well on your test.

And btw the house in Midway is available for graduation parties come May. Just sayin'.

CoCo said...

So apparently Glendale is like Little Armenia. That means you should come visit (maybe even the same weekend as another Clifford) and we can partake of the most delish sweet potato fries and quite possible the BEST fountain Diet Coke I have yet to find, and take in the Armenian culture splattered throughout Glendale.

Lee said...

"I am going to make it a goal this week to keep it clean in order to avoid thinking about my other goal this week"

Clean thought make happy people.

Jillian said...

At first glance I could have sworn that you labeled your "biker tube top."

Even though I don't know you, I judged you a little for that.

Ems said...

oh Jillian, I would judge me for a biker tube top too.

And CoCo, I TOTALLY need to hit up Glendale...maybe I should make good on my threats and visit you during spring break.