Friday, February 29, 2008

friday, friday night

If you want a bread twist on a slow January Friday night from The Pizza Factory then you might end up going through Fat Cats to get there. And once your senses have adjusted to the black lights and ear exploding music then you might think this thing I thought- I am glad my hormones are no longer flying through the air of loud bowling alleys. While in the long run those boy crazy weekends of jr. high were probably important to my young development, it is a relief to walk past the lanes of sweaty teenagers and know those days are far, far behind me.



Not something that changes with age though...how much fun it is to cram too many faces in the too small space of a photo booth.

Or deciding to celebrate Kristina's leap year 7th (28th) birthday doing it again tonight. I'm taking lots of quarters.

1 comment:

Danny said...

I am really excited to take a picture with you. Sans pants.