Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Bathroom 1, Salt Lake Pizza & Pasta

I have an irrational fear of people walking in on me in the bathroom.  This preoccupation is amplified in public places where the awkwardness is potentially compounded by the strangerness.

'oh hello random woman sitting at the table next to me...apparently I forgot to lock the door.'


Truthfully that hasn't ever really happened to me, but my brain tells me it could happen. And I would be especially embarrassed if walked in on while in a bathroom that is uncomfortably large, like the one at Salt Lake Pizza & Pasta for instance. 


It's like 12 feet from door to toilet. How terrifying.  

5 comments:

Naomi said...

These onesie bathrooms ALWAYS freak me out, particularly when they just have a push-button door lock. What if the door REALLY isn't locked and someone comes bursting in? YIKES! I'd never thought about it, but I'm with you now with this being one of my fears. Thanks for adding to the list.

k8 said...

i walked in on a woman washing her hands today at a rest stop. why didn't she lock the door?

Danny said...

Also, that bathroom is gross.

JC said...

try the bathroom at the Gandolfo's on Main street and about 150 S. The door hits the toilet. Like peeing in a refrigerator box

an illdressed foolishwise said...

i 'member that bathroom. i drank like 15 diet cokes and visited that bathroom twice that night!