Monday, February 25, 2008

the obeisant vine

Today has been a bizarre weather day. Rain has fallen a couple of times ranging from heavy pours to quick cloud spits. On my way to work on the freeway that hugs the Wasatch mountains, I went through a weird looking, misty, fog and the road ahead looked like it was going to lead me to Mordor or something. A while ago the sun was shining bright as if to flip the bird at the overcast that has mostly dominated and right now there are enough kinds of clouds outside my window to make a science teacher's head explode.

It kind of feels like this.

I'm cycling through all the calm and peaceful music I have because this week I've got two midterms and an assignment due and not really enough hours in each day to do them (never think that waiting until you're 26 to graduate college is a good idea).

1 comment:

Dainon. said...

The battle of the weathers today made for some real perty clouds out in the West ... nearly doubled as mountains. And I got to outrun raindrops for about five miles tonight, which is much more peaceful than it sounds.

P.S. I like this song.