Monday, May 9, 2011

do you hear the people sing

There are a few things I've learned from my mother.

The first is to appreciate beauty where ever it may be found, in both the obvious and the not so obvious.

Secondly, your drink to ice ratio should be just enough drink to cover your glass full of ice.

And thirdly, Les Miserables is the best musical in existence...I have memories as far back as I can remember of the soundtrack playing in our home.

So imagine the combined excitement of my siblings when we realized that Les Miserables was going to be on tour in Salt Lake and nicely coinciding with Mother's Day. And imagine my excitement that I am the lucky one who gets to be her date.

May 26th, I can't wait for you to be here for me to cry my eyes out!

2 comments:

L to the I to the Z said...

I just posted this song on my blog last week! I can relate...I love it. I'm jealous! Maybe I can get my mom to take me to the one in L.A. this summer!!

us said...

ME TOO!!! i go the 28th and am counting down the days!