Wednesday, May 25, 2011

beautiful boy

Today is nephew Wyatt's 1st birthday. First birthdays are the best because here is a whole person with a face and a personality who didn't even exist a year ago. It's amazing!

Since we bought a condo, I have basically offered to host every party within a 30 mile radius because I'm so excited about it. So to start things off, we had Wyo's first birthday party over the weekend.

And eff, that kid is awesome. He doesn't know how to smile without using his whole face, he lets his big brother climb all over him, and he hardly ever makes a fuss. He is pretty much just happy and adorable all the time. And he's probably the only redhead with a Mexican mama. So to honor that little big time happy redhead, we ate circus animal sugar cookies and hot dogs and Tasha made party hats to celebrate with all of Wyatt's favorite adults and Hudson.










Happy birthday to my favorite 1 year old!

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Cute party for a super cute little Wyatt! BTW my birthday is June 1st, feell free to host a party for me while I'm there!!! I'd like any theme as long as there are homeade matching cookies.

an illdressed foolishwise said...

BOO! I am so so so sad that I missed this.. and missed seeing your condo.. it looks like it was absolutly adoreable and so fun.

i miss everything! sadjfkldsaf!!

hope to see you soon! :)