Thursday, January 13, 2011

if you knew


Next weekend my very favorite of local event begins, The Sundance Film Festival. I love the opportunity to pack into a week all kind of international, experimental and low budget films that might never make their way to me otherwise (and of course to be smug the rest of the year as a lot of stuff gets released, "Oh I already saw that at Sundance.").

I particularly love that over the years, the Salt Lake screenings just keep getting better and better, making it easy and close to get to almost everything that shows up in Park City. I think Salt Lake locals should take advantage of the whole Festival but a really easy and FREE way to do that is to get yourself tickets for the Best of Fest screenings that will show at the Rose Wagner theater on Monday, January 31st.

Tickets will be available tomorrow at the box office in Trolley Square and again, they are free! The films chosen for those screenings are Festival category winners so they really are usually pretty great.

No comments: