Friday, July 16, 2010

world news

Morgan turned 2 yesterday.


This was his party (because the kid actually watches sports).

This was his cake (baked by his adorable mama).

This was his mature dad.

This was his tiny brother.

This was his grandma holding that baby brother.

These were Morgan's other guests.
Maggie

Coleman I think?

Will I think? (who all belong to the hilarious Megan)

Hudson (who belongs to Meikel and Luke)

Alma and Julia (who belong to each other)

And Nick (who belongs to Aaron and me).

Thanks for being born kid!

3 comments:

Megan said...

oh my heavens. i love that child. and I loved that party.

CoCo said...

1) I love that Morgan got his nails did for his party.

2) I love that those little blondie brothers are drinking 1 regular DP and 1 DDP.

3) Adorable cake - and shoes Tasha!

Mimi said...

Cool Party for a really cute kid!