Wednesday, September 23, 2009

spinning top

So this year's Utah State Fair experience was not last year's experience, but it was still awesome because I finally rode the Ferris wheel for the first time. I think the last time I was on one at all would have been with my friends at Bonneville Jr. High's 9th grade Lagoon Day (which was a really great day because after thinking we were so cool at Lagoon all day, my friends and I went to see Weezer that night and thought we were so cool there too).

And Ferris wheel memory served me correctly because riding one of those things with 3 girlfriends is the most fun.







Oh and also, animal butts.

4 comments:

Shelby said...

Janelle's leg looks super hot!

Tracy said...

what the snaggletooth? weird, lights.

Jillian said...

I don't consider myself too much of a city girl, but I can't even tell what the hell kind of animal that butt belongs to.....nor can I fathom why it is wearing blue spandex. I'm more than just a little distressed by this.

Ems said...

tracy, no snaggletooth!

jillian, the spandex is a sheep!