Thursday, September 17, 2009

wedding cake

Last night our little home on E Street hosted a fantastic bridal shower party for our friend Rachel. Naomi has been diligent the last few weeks planning and organizing and she put together a really adorable and fun shower.

the adorable:



yes that is a man on the cake)


and the fun:




We set up a place to take photos (Naomi doesn't usually wear a gnome hat), and once the really embarrassing have been deleted, I'll get up some that are just kind of embarrassing.

7 comments:

Katy said...

Love it!

i i eee said...

well when it comes to embarrassing pictures, I would think mine takes the cake.

It was a darling shower. I love you guys.

Awwww.

sue-donym said...

I had a fabulous time. Thank you for the invite and fabulous hospitality!

Sarita said...

Beautiful garland. I am now stalking your blog.

dalene said...

it was a great party. thanks for including me--i had a great time!

L to the I to the Z said...

Oh, parties at 70 E Street! Super sad I missed this one. I miss you guys!

Jillian said...

That is, far and away, my favorite picture of Naomi....EVER.