Friday, May 1, 2009

stuff that works

Here is some stuff from my camera.

This is Elizabeth honoring the Lechuza Caracas team.

This is apparently how I run.

This is Morgan.

This is me deciding that I needed a picture of Morgan's teeth.

This is Morgan crying (but showing his teeth!).

This is Yann Tiersen not playing anything from the Amelie soundtrack (but still being great).

This is brunch with two California favorites Beckie and Corey who should plan independent trips to Utah more often.

This is my final final that I turned in yesterday.

This is the first stack of stuff I'm going to read now that I've turned in my final final.

5 comments:

Sra said...

I love Yann Tiersen. Please don't tell me he came to Utah and I missed it.

becky said...

i hope you told other beckie i miss her blog while she was here

k8 said...

ummm, i totally took a photo last night of the things i'm reading by my bed with the intention of posting it. we must be sisters.

Greg and Jayne said...

It could be the new Facebook thing, post a picture of your nightstand reading pile. Then people could scramble to assemble a list that looks good/interesting/hip/smart!

Suzanne said...

I love your stack of books!! Also, Emily, this is the first time I've read your blog. I must say that you are everything wonderful. I know I don't know you well enough to know your flaws, but I'd say you've made a pretty fantastic you.