Tuesday, May 26, 2009

clap your hands!

Hello, I am back.

And of course I have to litter the internet with new nephew photos first and foremost.

So here is Garrett wearing my onesie present to him.

And here is Garrett wearing my turtle present to him.

Here is what a smushed Garrett looks like.

Here is what Garrett's impression of an armadillo looks like.

And here is an unsure Garrett.

Here are what giant baby feet look like.

And here is what a giant baby hand looks like (seriously, the kid could like, palm a basketball already).

Here is Garrett wearing the world's most adorable socks.

And here is Garrett being his very thoughful self.


I think he's a keeper.

6 comments:

i i eee said...

*makes involuntary annoying noises that come out of her mouth whenever she sees a newborn baby*

Kylie said...

Emily, he is absolutely adorable! Congrats on being an aunt to two of the cutest boys. :)

k8 said...

ooooeeee he is a momma's boy! i love him.

CoCo said...

oh my. i just envisioned play dates with G.I. and Morgan. If those two are on a playground together ... it will be like a baby Axe (body spray) commercial. The gals will swoon.

Greg and Jayne said...

I love that armadillo impression! And he must be so smart to already have researched armadillos!

k8 said...

CoCo i think Casche should come too and seriously, the little girls won't know what hit them...