Wednesday, May 27, 2009

show me yourself

I don't love pictures of me and I usually actively dislike self-portraits or asking someone to take pictures of me, so I am largely absent from my own photo documentation. Which is how I like it but at the end of last week I realized we'd done a bunch of fun things and I had no visual reminders I'd been there too doing all the things I'd snapped Aaron doing. So after lunch on the wharf in Monterey and just before heading to the Monterey Bay Aquarium, I decided to brave it and try to get us there looking all cute and wharfy.

It serves me right.

A second try did prove more successful, but I actually kind of love this one more still.

3 comments:

i i eee said...

I like having more pictures with you in them.

Mimi said...

Oh Emily I have lot's of pictures of you. Checkout the blog for some of them and I'll facebook the rest. I love the posing pictures:)

Sra said...

I like it. My old digital camera had a flip out LCD so you could take a perfect self pic every time. I regret not having that feature on my current camera. I wish I had as cute hair as you.