Wednesday, March 4, 2009

gimme some salt

I went to REI last night to hear Dane Rauschenberg speak because in 2006 he ran 52 marathons in 52 weeks. So a marathon a week for an entire year. A marathon a week. IN ONE YEAR. Needless to say, I was impressed and he was very friendly and very positive and said some great things about running and trying and failing and all of that inspirational junk. And it worked on me! I'm inspired to run! So thank you Dane Rauschenberg.

And in his honor I tried the 7-Eleven brand Salt & Vinegar chips instead of my regular Lay's.

I found out they failed. I like my Salt & Vinegar chips to give me the chills and make me squirm a little bit before I even start eating them.

5 comments:

Risa West said...

the target brand archer farms (kettle?) are my favorite. i think they pack the best punch. it's like a kick in the mouth everytime :)

Lolo said...

a very salty punch! like from an ocean fish maybe...

Lolo said...

oh and that's total bull sh*t that he ran that much...not possible

Ems said...

west, thanks for the tip! a kick in the mouth is precisely what I like.

becky said...

whoever decided to throw together salt and vinegar has my undying love.