Thursday, July 7, 2011

pumped up kicks

Our 4th of July weekend was awesome. I pulled together 2 separate 4th of July outfits for two separate events, which feels like quite an accomplishment (I'm proud of myself for finishing seasons of TV shows on DVD too, so there is my accomplishment standard). I didn't get to see what Tasha wore this year, but from her previous years (here and here) she has forever inspired patriotic attire.

This song also contributes to the weekend's greatness. I caught it a few times here and there on the radio on the spring and heard this story on NPR. Corey had the whole album when we ran Wasatch Back Relay and since it's one Aaron and I both like, as well as everyone else in the country, this song got lots of play last weekend.

2 comments:

CoCo said...

Houdini got lots of play over my weekend (AND I get to see them tomorrow night -- maybe I'll sport a patriotic outfit in your honor).

p.s. speaking of accomplishments, have you squeezed in the SyFy original series Being Human?

CoCo said...

I'm gonna add the p.p.s. here -- they are fantastic live! so do go if you get the chance.