Tuesday, June 21, 2011

in the middle of the night

The 6th year of Cliffords doing Wasatch Back Relay was a total success. Not only was it just generally a smooth year for our team, but I got a great 7 mile run in the mountains at 2am listening to Bon Iver which reminded my cold heart why I love participating.

Cus the a-hole in me can't roll my eyes wide enough at all the tu-tus, the ESTROGEN OVERLOAD! girl teams, the kill scores, and the general douchey-ness involved when you've got 1400 teams of 12 runners (hey, I said I was an a-hole).

But hooray for my Grinch heart growing a few sizes this year! And of course...picture proof.

Van 2

Casey's first run up to Snow Basin.

Inappropriate teammates!

The whole team (minus running Casey).

The kind of moment that makes me want to stop everything and GET PREGNANT.

Kevin lit up like a Christmas tree.

Nearly Clifford Corey

Oh hello June in Utah.

And finally, I love collecting these no-one-paying-attention-finish-line photos.


Way to go In The Thicke of The Night!

3 comments:

CoCo said...

OH I love this. AND your pictures turned out awesome (I mean way rad).

k8 said...

seriously, your photos are terrific. we best be sharing.

Mimi said...

Aarie is going to make a great Daddy. Looks like another great year at Ragnar for the Cliffords.