Friday, June 10, 2011

dreams on fire

I've been in LA the past few days at E3 for work. Beyond the convention it was a really fun work trip...we went to a taping of Jimmy Kimmel, I was struck by the pants fairy and found 2 pairs that I loved and that actually fit me during a 20 minute Zara run, we ate on the beach and just generally enjoyed the company of co-workers outside of work.

But I gotta say (everywhere I possibly can), that the highlight for me was running into Scott Porter, aka Jason Street from Friday Night Lights in the hallway on Wednesday.

Turns out he's a big gamer and has gone to E3 the last 4 years and is one of the voices in a new X-Men game. Oh and also he is really nice and not in a wheelchair! And it means I have the potential to run into him next year and become BFFs.

It was so awesome, and if you still haven't watched Friday Night Lights then call me and I will give you my seasons because there isn't anything better ever.

2 comments:

L to the I to the Z said...

Shut! Up! That is AMAZING. I'm so jealous right now. You should become BFFs with him and tell him to send "Tim Riggins" my way!

k8 said...

i will never stop being jealous of this.