Tuesday, December 21, 2010

that's not the issue

A week or so ago Aaron and I were looking for a photo of Morgan to show to him to a friend and Aaron went to my blog for one. But he had to scroll through four pages before we found one...FOUR PAGES! I don't know how I let so many posts go by without him being the star.

I am sorry Morgan.

The problem with him being a two year old though is that he is hardly ever standing still.


However that is the only problem because he also comes up with ideas for how water buffaloes kiss (it's by touching horns you make with your fingers on your face).

And then of course, there is that Wyatt face, which when hatted looks like the sweetest babyface,

and when sweater-vested looks like the sweetest 80 year old face.

1 comment:

CoCo said...

I feel like this is the first post-haircut photo I am seeing of Morgan. Handsome little guy.