Friday, December 17, 2010

fever

On Tuesday my co-worker Mason said something about how he and I were the only two in the office who seemed to have eluded a cold/flu virus that was going around. So of course Wednesday I woke up with a nasty cough and continued to feel worse and worse throughout the day.

Consequently, the last two days have looked like this:

I'm not complaining even though all the orifices on my head are doing various gross things cus I don't remember the last time I was snuggled in bed watching movies all day. I just hope the knitting projects for nieces and nephews I'm fitting in between naps don't end up diseased like the smallpox blankets we gave to the Indians.

3 comments:

CoCo said...

Nieces?

k8 said...

apparently when you get married, you inherit neices. we should try it coop.

CoCo said...

duh!