Tuesday, November 2, 2010

halloweenhead

For not being much of a Halloween person, this season was a roaring success. I decorated our apartment and make Halloween sugar cookies! We went to a haunted house! We watched scary movies at a cabin in the mountains! We dressed up and spent 2 nights out at parties!

It was enough to exhaust this old woman so I'm looking forward to the mellower month of November (where I will just overeat).

But being tired is well worth it cus Aaron's Frida was a total hit everywhere we went (he'll have some living up to do next year).

My coordinating costume was also a success.

But kids still always win, cus can anything beat that football player and his Wyatt football?

3 comments:

heidikins said...

haha! I love this!

xox

Mimi said...

I have to say that football player and football are the cutest EVER! but, my Frida is cuter than your Frida. I'm sending you pictures to prove it.

k8 said...

that should be the christasha christmas card.