Tuesday, March 16, 2010

on a good day

I've been so boring! I mean, of course I have taken some picture of Morgan lately.

Like at lunch with his hands full of drink,


and at Kristina's wedding reception with his mouth full of Swedish Fish.


I also got some when he was running around naked the other night, but maybe aunts don't get to post naked baby photos? That's a little weird right?

And there have been some wedding plans coming along, mostly decisions made while sitting on the couch watching House Hunters on HGTV,

or in the mail,

or while getting sushi,

or when your hair stylist gets really excited at your most recent hair cut and schedules you for all your necessary preparatory appointments.


Also, I got an unlimited tanning pass yesterday at European Tan (wouldn't like, South American Tan be a more appealing tanning salon name?), which I think means I am officially a bride.

5 comments:

Julia said...

So, what are the chances, but those colors are what I used for my wedding. Weird! Also, I believe about 4.5 years ago, I promised you a bird invitation? Let me know if you're still interested. AND I'm kind of obsessed with weddings, so if you're wanting to nerd out about your planning, let me know because I'm more than willing to listen and/or help.

Kristina said...

Love!!!

Knitting soon?

Callie said...

Oh yay! You ARE a bride! Enjoy it.

TRS said...

Careful... don't get too tan for your wedding, check with your photographer.

The Funderburks said...

I'm so excited for you! It makes me want to plan another wedding party all over again.