Wednesday, March 24, 2010

good vibrations

If on his own Morgan makes this aunt happy,

and if on his own Garrett makes this aunt happy,

then imagine how happy they make me when they're together!

Sterling and Garrett were visiting this weekend and man, two tiny cousins are completely fun.

Before nephews were around I had hoped for nieces because you know, little girls are adorable and little girl clothes are like so, so cute. But since Cliffords are only reproducing boys so far, I have fallen head over heels in love with them. I love their energy and their airplane pajamas and their little boy sneakers.

And I get the best of both worlds, cus I get two awesome little nieces through Aaron here in a couple of months. But it has been a delight the past 2 and 1 years watching these boys grow and knowing they'll be the bigger cousins to my eventual children...well Garrett will be the bigger cousin, Morgan will need to grow first before he'll be considered anything but tiny!

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Anna, Lukie and Livie are excited to have a new aunt and be featured on your blog every so often. That little Morgan is darling. And Garrett is growing so fast. I bet Livie is bigger than both of them!

Tasha said...

I love how Garrett sits on one leg with the opposite knee up, it is so cute! Babies are the best thing.