Tuesday, December 1, 2009

this road I'm travelling

I did a terrible job taking photos in California. I think the problem was two fold.

First fold- around Aaron's family and friends I didn't want to be the constantly photo snapping person I usually am around my friends and family (cus maybe annoying).

Second fold- any time Aaron and I are alone, I have a hard time taking pictures of just him and then pictures of just me...cus boring town. I mean, it's not like either of us are Morgan after all.

But here is a quick idea of our time there.

Uncle time!

Sausalito time

Skeleton face time

Pizza time

Tunnel time

Garrett time!

Sibling time

Baby time

So true time

4 comments:

Naomi said...

I'd forgotten about that scarf of yours. So awesome.

So is California.

Bebe McGooch said...

It is an awesome scarf.

Capcha: farned

Let's farn some scarves, ya'll.

CoCo said...

I thought you weren't going to post a picture of the sweatshirt that you got me for Christmas?! Thanks for the sneak-peak.

elsa bags said...

it looks better on you!