Tuesday, December 29, 2009

straight shooter

Hey I don't work at all this week! And turns out I only blog at work (don't tell my work)! So I'm going to be gone from here mostly until next Monday I think.

However, I will leave you with a treat. The weekend before Christmas I went to Colorado Springs to visit Katie and drive back to Salt Lake for the holiday with her. We walked past this old timey photo place and talked about how when we were little we always wanted to do it, but knew with the cost and a crapload of kids, it wasn't going to happen for our family.

Best thing about being a grown-up? Being able to fulfill childhood dreams.

See you next week.

4 comments:

Bebe McGooch said...

Check you out! You slutty, old-timers! Meow. Tee hee!

heidikins said...

Um, this is awesome. Absolutely awesome.

xox

elsa bags said...

OMG! I love this photo

heather said...

Hilarious!