Wednesday, December 23, 2009

hot cookin'

Sometime in November Naomi shared a recipe for Cranberry Orange Scones on her Google Reader. I thought the recipe looked really good and in an uncharacteristic move I printed it, stopped at the store for ingredients, went home and baked. And I was successful! Because my scones looked like the picture scones (which is how you measure baking success right?)!

So I think I've made them like 5 times since then because I like to really pound into the ground a baked good that works for me. I made a bunch last night to give to my co-workers and they're so good and so easy and a nice holiday treat that isn't super sweet. And don't you just want to bake on snowy days anyway?


Cranberry Orange Scones Recipe via The Way The Cookie Crumbles
**I think the recipe makes more like 12 scones rather than 8

No comments: