Friday, December 18, 2009

forces at work

Last week my friend Nicole hosted a DIY craft night and had found a spectacular wreath of pom-poms for the project. I forgot Christmas is like tomorrow and figured I had enough time to make a Christmas colored wreath...cus how long can it take to make little pom-poms?

The answer is forever when you need this many.

Luckily it's cute enough that it's worth the work! Unluckily, we don't have a door hanger so I'll get around to getting one probably like the week after Christmas.

Which means this will be hanging until June probably.

3 comments:

jess said...

way cute! If you should be interested in passing along the directions, I would be interested in reading them!

Mimi said...

So cute! I saw this on a another blog last week and loved it. Worth leaving up until June.

The Funderburks said...

So cute! I miss that chalkboard!! Merry Christmas. I think the wreath works until June.