Monday, October 19, 2009

family snapshot

After the race last weekend Sterling and Megan and Garrett came to Salt Lake for a visit. Which means I got to take pictures of 2 nephews at once.


It's funny that these boys who are not even a year apart in actual age, are so far apart in baby age. Morgan only mauled Garrett once or twice and he did fairly well with attention being directed only partially his way. Especially once he realized that interacting with Garrett made him a real crowd pleaser.


It was also fun to see that my mom had pulled out Sterling's old blanket for Garrett to take home.

The story goes (I believe) that when Sterling was little he wore through his baby blanket. My mom decided to make him a new one and stick the remains of the old one inside it, so he could still have the old one. The new blanket sat on the quilting frame for a while so Sterling could peak through the two sides and make sure the other one was still there. Once he felt good about it, he allowed my mom to go ahead and make the new STERLING blanket.


And I decided that when I have kids I'm totally going to spell out their names on not only their blankets, but on EVERYTHING.

Also, cousin attack!

2 comments:

heather said...

I just wanted to let you know I love my cd! Thanks!:) I didn't even know I already had one of their songs on my ipod from the Twilight soundtrack. Thanks again!

k8 said...

cute as heck little weasels!