Thursday, April 7, 2011

most of us prizefighters

I think I'm boring because when I look at the stats of my blog there are like 2 people reading it, but there used to be more (and I know that doesn't like actually matter, but it does make me wonder what was worth coming to my blog for at one point that isn't worth it anymore).

And that's totes not like an actual big deal because,

a) I am boring,
b) I post like once a week these days, and
c) I will get more boring since we got DVR at home a week ago so now through recording and HuluPlus I can strategically WATCH EVERY SHOW CURRENTLY ON TELEVISION...and that is gonna be time consuming (by the way I caught part of that new TLC coupon show last night and I wanted to slow clap for the lady who got $600 worth of groceries for $7, effin amazing).

But, just now I realized that I am not only boring, but also maybe a little bit pathetic cus I had to look at all my posts from April of 2009 to see what excitement used to be like (and I wasn't even really exciting then).

I know how to spice things up, I'll get pregnant!

13 comments:

pburt said...

And one of those two is your old uncle. Geez, you ARE pathetic!

Megan said...

i'm the other one, emily.

oh man you would have the dang cutest baby. please do get pregnant. your blog is not boring. but did you know you could totally watch t.v. while you feed your baby all day and night. its awesome. i, too, love television but I don't have cable or your dvr gadget... must remedy this...

JTA said...

Man, you know thats a fishing for post. You are going to get a dozen comments like this:
"Em, I totally check your blog all the time. Your blog is so not boring. You guys are rad! Keep posting."
You know, like a year book.
But totes, I read.
your rad, keep posting.

jess said...

The magic of Google Reader, that is why you don't see followers so much anymore. But even though you can't see us, we're all still here lurking and spying on your life!

Mimi said...

I read! I read! It's the only way to know what's going on with you and my little brother. Post more stuff so I feel in the loop. Um? Are you telling the internet that you are trying to get Pregnant? Just wondering.

Katy and Mike said...

I read at least once a week, so keep up the good work. I also use my DVR to watch every show on TV, and I'm so excited about Extreme Couponing. I already have the season pass, but haven't had a chance to watch last night's episode yet, and love you for not having no TV shame.

Katy and Mike said...

Wow, that was some sweet grammer in my comment. Hopefully you know what I meant about the TV shame thing (typo on the double negative).

Naomi said...

And the magic of Google Reader can also tell all of us that you really have 136 followers.

Lexie said...

I'm pretty sure having a baby is the only sollution! Only I think I'm ten times more boring now that I have kids, and I was really boring before. You always crack me up though and I clearly read your blog.

an illdressed foolishwise said...

Yeah! I totally read your blog first anytime I sign up for blog reading!! It's one of my all time favorites..

k8 said...

ha, you have more than two!!! good job!

Kate E. Maahs said...

i'm here, reading your life in a nutshell. Emily pregnant, I can't think of anything more cute!

Bebe McGooch said...

I think it's obvious that the only reason the two of us still read your blog is because we're in such anticipation of a pregnancy announcement.

Oh and Extreme Couponing. Nothing like 30 bottles of Maalox and 50 bottles of mustard to make yourself proud. I hope to be just like them someday.