Thursday, May 13, 2010

all the years

This was me last night when I got into my car after a hair appointment:


I thought it was a good way to sum up how my brain is these last few days. It's been a lot of fun planning the party part of getting married, but you know how you run around a little crazy before a big event? Lots of little things to do and lots of things to not forget means I might get moody and I might drink a lot of soda. The awesome thing is that at the end of it all, not only will I have had a really great day, but also I get to be married to Aaron.

I will not be posting for the next week or so, so have a good one dear internet. But if you are in Salt Lake this weekend please come to our reception because it will be a lot of fun and I have done way more primping for this thing than at any other point in my life so I will look really awesome.

9 comments:

Ireland Fam said...

Oh how I wish I was going to see it. Congrats to you my dear friend.

Ireland Fam said...

One thing I wanted to add. It is funny to have to tell yourself this but once the day is finally here don't ruin it. Do not let ANYTHING bug you. What's done will be done and you should just go with the flow. This was my husband's only request for the day and it ended up being the best advice I got. Relax and enjoy the day and honeymoon, but after that, get the pics up STAT!

Anonymous said...

I will be thinking of you and wishing you the best all weekend long. congratulations!!

L to the I to the Z said...

Check out your tan arm!!! That's awesome. Good luck and congrats and have fun! :) Wish I could witness it all.

cropstar said...

Congrats & Good Luck this weekend! May every good thing be yours!

Sarita said...

Have fun. I want to see pictures. So I can compare it my own reception at the same location. Kinda. But that is good advice. Things wont all go as planned, so just enjoy it.

Yay!

Kylie said...

I'm so excited for you Emily! We will for sure be seeing you at the reception. Have the best day ever!

Brittany said...

You did look really awesome! Can't wait till you come back to the internet though, I miss you!

Whitney Jay said...

I've had the same thing happen in my car numerous times... except along with the diet coke cans there are some 32 oz. refillable cups rolling around the floor too. I probably shouldn't admit that.