Tuesday, October 11, 2011

lucky now

Aaron and I just finished 4 straight weekends of away trips and I for one, am totally worn out. I'm ready to cook dinners and be at home, but it was a great month of fun!

We started with a weekend in St. George to visit Morgan and Wyatt (and Christopher and Tasha), then followed with a second weekend in St. George/Vegas for me and Sacramento for Aaron where we each attended separate weddings. The next week we spent an amazing 5 days in Yellowstone on a backpacking trip and this last weekend we went to Moab to support Logan and Christopher racing in 24 Hours of Moab. Sheesh.

I post these from my first St. George weekend as proof of how amazing Christopher and Tasha are as hosts...a few days in their desert home is heavenly. And that is only made more evident by very similar pictures Meikel posted last week of one of their summer visits; everyone should go to there.











4 comments:

Bebe McGooch said...

the pictures are fantastic. I love the wrinkled feet.

Katy and Mike said...

Great pics and sounds like great trips!! Emily, sorry if this is weird, but you are REALLY pretty. I always think that when I see pics of you on your blog, so thought it might be nice to tell you instead of just thinking it!

Maybe next year we can talk you guys into the 4th of July backpacking trip so we can actually do a trip together.

P.S. This is Katy writing this, not Mike (because that would have been weird)

Emily said...

This reminds me of an article I would read in Real Simple or Martha Stewart.. loved it. Those wrinkly feet are so precious.

Dallas Graham said...

Really beautiful, Emily. Carousel and raisin feet, esp.