Tuesday, October 18, 2011

collect call

I realize I am like one of 4 people on the planet who doesn't have an iPhone or an Android or any other kind of phone in existence that you can use by swiping your fingers across the screen, but I feel like my little BlackBerry also isn't the oldest phone known to man.

However, my brother Logan disagrees. He always teases me about how my phone is as big as a computer and makes jokes about it, so I wasn't surprised when a package from him showed up in my mailbox on Friday with this:

And his note:

I accidentally packed up your phone with my things. Hope you didn't miss any important faxes.

PS. I got you a bluetooth headset for the trouble.


The fake phone is basically the same as my real phone...guess it's time for an upgrade Emily!

3 comments:

heidikins said...

Bwahahaha

xox

Kristina said...

I'm really surprised Aaron, King of Technology, let you get away with a 2008 phone for so long.

k8 said...

what this proves is that Logan is hilarious