Thursday, October 7, 2010

arrow

Hi Internet. I didn't forget you again, but I've been in California. And if I could manage to get my cord and camera in the same place ever I would upload and post pictures of Disneyland, Uhh Yeah Dude, and Aaron's seriously adorable nieces and nephew.

In the meantime though, yesterday a friend posted on Facebook a quiz to gauge your empathy quotient. Since I can't resist an internet quiz, I took it...even though internet quizzes also kind of stress me out because what if I mark that I like the city instead of the beach and then that means my true love is Nate Archibald instead of Seth Cohen? So stressful!

But besides that, on more in depth quizzes sometimes some of the ways I know I have to answer specific questions makes me sad.


Sorry Ms. Likes Boring Things, that is a strongly disagree for you (on the flipside, I am waaaay empathetic, so tell me your problems anytime!).

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Can you please manage to get your cord, camera and computer in the same place. I can't wait to see what pics you took of our little vacation.