Monday, April 12, 2010

monday morning

Wow, so anytime I'm feeling bad in the next 5 weeks I'll just post pictures of Aaron and me on the internet and let all of you make me feel like a million bucks!

But until the next time I binge on a bag of candy and then feel guilty about not sticking to my wedding NO SUGAR goal, has everyone seen these new Old Spice commercials? YouTube won't let me post one here, but I promise they are worth clicking on the link.




They are directed by Tim and Eric of Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job! which is both the most hilarious and most disturbing sketch comedy show ever.

3 comments:

k8 said...

i don't even have words. those are the most amazing things I have ever seen.

Ireland Fam said...

I was going to click on the link but then you lost me at Tim and Eric. Diarrheaphragm scarred me for life.

Imagination Station Preschool said...

Jeremy and I have been trying to memorize them for weeks now. Love them.