Friday, April 2, 2010

a good start

My chair came yesterday! It actually came on Wednesday, and we were going to pick it up this morning, but yesterday after lunch Aaron surprised me by pulling it out of his car.

Here it currently sits in my bedroom, but I have roommates out of town all weekend so I'm sure I'll rearrange and move it all around the house the next few days.

You know, I paid for my wedding dress yesterday, reception stuff I've ordered from the internets are trickling in, Aaron and I are finalizing the announcements and will take pictures on Tuesday which are all making the wedding day seem more and more of a delightful reality. But this chair makes our life together and marriage more of a reality and that is definitely the most thrilling part of all.

2 comments:

Megan said...

how come you always have cool apartments with brick walls? 'cause you're lucky? I love the chair! yay! I'm so happy for you and Aaron!

Brittany said...

Love the chair, and how sweet is Aaron to surprise you with it. Love it, love all of it.