Thursday, January 14, 2010

oh yeah

So I've jumped on the bandwagon and am doing that Mexican Indian running form where you basically run on your toes. It is awesome and feels so much better on my joints and I'm faster, so yay! Thanks Indians! The only catch is that starting it makes your calves consistently burn with a fiery burn that I didn't even know existed.

And since I live in a city where it's unsafe to breath the air outside, I'm mostly running on a treadmill for now. Usually I go to the gym on my lunch and watch a couple of home decorating shows on HGTV cus boy oh boy do I love makeovers! But yesterday I went after work and had the pleasure of spending 5 miles with this guy thanks to cable TV:

It had been a while, but you are still awesome old friend (do kids these days even know this movie exists?).

3 comments:

k8 said...

i need help learning how to run like that.

CoCo said...

oh man, if there's a criminal minds marathon on, i can be on the treadmill for DAYS!

Jillian said...

No, kids these days don't know, or appreciate the existance of Ferris...or most 80's staples for that matter. I have made more than a few AWESOME references to the Breakfast Club while supervising Saturday detentions, etc. and they all fell on deaf ears. It hurt my heart.