Thursday, November 19, 2009

spanish bombs

Aaron and I went to a surprise birthday party for our friend Zach last night. It was Mexican fiesta themed.

See?


And I have two really good Mexican Aaron jokes from the party.

Okay, so after the surprise part everyone (white people) played a party game of Pin the Moustache On the Zach...


everyone except Aaron (the Mexican) who was in the kitchen cooking!!!

Then we went outside to do the pinata.

The birthday boy took a shot,

Kim took a shot,

Miaken took a shot...

but only Aaron could really break the pinata (its in his blood)!!!

Oh man, I crack myself up. Anyway...it was a great night.

3 comments:

Mimi said...

How did the the hot chocolate turn out?

Ems said...

it was really good and a total hit especially after we went back inside after the pinata.

CoCo said...

You crack me up too!