Friday, November 20, 2009

i belong to you

Hey whole world, I joined the throngs and I also saw New Moon last night. Janelle recently did some serious shopping at the teenage section of Nordstrom which got her 4 fancy tickets to an early showing at a theater in Orem.


So Janelle and Tasha and Michelle and I entered a strange land of rich teenagers and the rich moms who dress like teenagers where everyone was wearing too many things in their hair and also SO MANY UGGS. But wow, we had a great night.

And of course, I have some thoughts about the actual movie.
1. Did anyone else notice that Edward's vampire nipples are weird? Cus they are totally weird.
2. The Indian kid actually gives Bella a dream catcher. Hilarious!
3. Teenage love is REALLY serious guys.
4. Did the bigger budget somehow make the dad hotter? Cus he seemed hotter.
5. But why did the bigger budget only pay for Jacob's muscles and not the other werewolf boys' muscles?

After I couldn't help but think two things. You want like a really great surly teenager who is obsessively in love? Pleas watch My So-Called Life (Jordan Catalano!). You want a really great love triangle? Please watch Felicity.

5 comments:

Shelby said...

Amen on the nipple call! I was there lastnight too... we hid from the news crews that showed up (cuz i don't own a pair of uggs).

Kristina said...

Great call on My So-Called Life. Plus you get the added bonus of protagonists with personalities.

Brittany said...

True dat, I love Felicity.

Caroline said...

yes! Felicity! best love-triangle. so tangled and yet so believable.

an illdressed foolishwise said...

Yes! MY So Called life! Yes Felicity!