Monday, September 27, 2010

hanging around

How has it been 2 weeks since we've gotten together internet? Well it's not you, it's me...I've been busy. But I'm back now cus Tasha got an iPhone so I have to keep her full of content.

Also, summer has officially ended, so if you want to know how it finished I have conveniently summed it up below.


I found a drink machine OF THE FUTURE,

hung out with some sibs,

and learned Wyatt is so spiritual he is already praying.

Aaron and I fell asleep some Friday nights in our TV nest,

we saw Cindy's beautiful America,

and realized there was perfect coordination in attendance!

I watched family friend Reid Mumford riding in the Tour of Utah,

and took mature photos.

There was Janelle birthday face squeeze,

and outside pizza to celebrate a PhD.

There were grown up men immersed in intellectual reading,

and my husb involved in a potentially sketchy back rub chain.

I hung out with a delightful Morgan,

and continued to melt over that smiley Wyatt-face.

Aaron and I bought BFF bracelets at the fair,

I found this photo on my camera,

and Joel learned to skid on a fixed gear (but unfortunately/fortunately did not fall)

Not too shabby!

4 comments:

Naomi said...

Love.

k8 said...

geeez, that took forever! but the content was worth it. I gotta come see those BOYS! STAT!

(morg and wyatt, not your husb and his boyfriend)

Tasha said...

Content.

Emily said...

Well said and documented