Monday, July 18, 2011

new york groove

I'm back. And I adored New York.

We saw awesome stuff, we walked amazing places, we caught up with dear friends, we bought junk, we ate pizza everyday (everyday!), and I saw an old crazy dude's balls on my last day...a complete New York experience!

Aaron is still there the rest of the week and he has our good camera, but until then...point and shoot highlights.

Early morning Time Square,

Magnolia Bakery with recent New Yorker, but old friend Dave,

and my favorite Monet in real life (while waiting for the Alexander McQueen Exhibit which was amazing).

I made a stop at Purl Soho, the cutest place that exists in real life and the internet,

ate Joe's Pizza with my favorite Dallas,

and hung out with the always delightful Di and Ben.

It was wonderful, and Aaron and I decided we would move there in a heartbeat...as long as we could live in an air-conditioned hotel with an amazing king sized bed. Easy, right?

1 comment:

Mimi said...

Magnolia I love. Picture of you in front of Purl I love because one of the first crafts I ever made was a tutorial from the Purl blog. Aaron in Times Square with Viva shirt, I especially LOVE!